Let’s take a look at the top 10 web developer YouTube channels that you can level up your skills with. While there are many channels that focus on programming, these channels will be specific to web development and web design. Without further ado let’s take a look.
- Andrew has been designing and developing web pages since the late 90’s! He started with lens flares, table-based layouts, spacer.gif’s, and SEO keyword meta data stuffing. By day he teaches web design as an Associate Professor in the classroom in Higher Education, by night he educates the masses online and masquerades as an entreprenuer!
- We’re an open source community of busy people who learn to code and build projects for nonprofits.
- Traversy Media
- Traversy Media features the best online web development and programming tutorials for all of the latest web technologies including Node.js, Angular 2, React.js, PHP, Rails, HTML, CSS and much more
- There’s always something to learn! Whether you want to have look at Angular Tutorials or Guides, Vue.js, other Frontend Development Content or Data Science Topics or anything else – you’re probably right!
- The Coding Train
- I teach full stack development! Which means you will see tutorials regarding UI/UX, Frontend Dev, Backend Dev, Graphic Design and more!
- Colt Steele
- This is my youtube channel. I teach things online. You can find my courses here:
- Kevin Powell
- Helping you learn how to make the web, and make it look good while you’re at it.
Sound off in the comments of any other great channels for web developers or web design / UI UX that folks should know about!